Rules of conduct on the water
- It’s dangerous to overload the boat beyond the settled standards.
- To change your seats or sit aboard the boat.
- To bathe or dive from the boat.
- To sail among dams and in the middle of a fairway of a river.
- To stop the boat under the bridge or near it.
- Before going to bathe, explore the bottom. It can save you from many problems.
- Don’t be too self-confident.
- If you got into a whirlpool, don’t panic! Breathe in a lot of air, sink into water as deeply as possible and abruptly swim away from a whirlpool.
- Don’t swim in cold water for a long time.